الاثنين، 17 أبريل 2017

انجليزي

*🌐 Rules of Improve ur English Group.*

1⃣ By sending a request to become a member or by joining member of _*Improve ur English group*_ I  agree to the following group rules, group policy and disclaimer. I also agree that the Admin team has the right to restrict admission, remove, or ban anyone to any of the groups *without any notification.*

2⃣ _As a member of this group, I will abide by the group rules and use only the group to improve my English. I will not involve in any inappropriate, unethical, or illegal activities, including but not limited to forwarding any inappropriate posts, using foul and vulgar language, sharing inappropriate posts, posting promotions of any kinds, personal attacks, personal insulting messages, bullying of any member, sending unsolicited personal messages to any group member whom I do.n’t have previous acquaintance with, or posting inappropriate messages, images, videos or inappropriate comments._

3⃣ *As a member of this group, I accept the leadership of Admins in managing and moderating the group activities, and I will not modify or change name and icon of any of the groups. I also agree that Admin may verify before admission to any group and I agree to provide true verifiable information to the Admin and not to provide any false information anytime.*

🇾🇪ــــــــــــــــــــــــAmjadـــــــــــــــــــــــــ🇾🇪

*1⃣Improve ur English 1*
https://chat.whatsapp.com/7xsuJR5KZB8KbjeqRN2Tkq

*2⃣Improve ur English 2*
https://chat.whatsapp.com/CvbfMsVUJqk6PFqYHhtcPY

*3⃣Improve ur English Group for girls*

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق